Advaita or Nondualism

I have had a lot of ESP experiences, even though I don't pursue ESP. This blog was a good way for me to write of these experiences. Recently, however, I have become fascinated by Advaita or Nondualism and have been writing about this subject.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Are Thoughts Things?

You said,
Thoughts are Things
Everything that Happens
Is because of your Thoughts
If you develop Cancer
It’s because of your Thoughts

I said,
Maybe or maybe not
Some saints developed Cancer
And it wasn’t because of their Thoughts

You said,
If a saint developed Cancer
It probably was because of Thought

I said,
Maybe or maybe not
It’s possible that bad things happen
To good people
And it has nothing to do with Thoughts

You said,
If you were more Spiritual
You would see
Everything comes from Thought

I said,
Maybe or maybe not
If I get Cancer
I’ll tell the doctor to cut it out
And I’ll take chemo
And that’s that
I’ll get back to my life

You said,
The things that happened to you
Are because you are not in touch
With your Thoughts

I said,
Maybe I am or not in touch
With my Thoughts
You live your life
And I’ll live mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home